Feel Unique Haul



For years and years I've been using my trusty Nicky Clarke straighteners. They have never let me down, but I have just always wanted a pair of GHD's - ever since I was about 14 - but the price tag put me off, and I my straighteners worked fine.

Now I am a 24 year old, who saw a copper pair of GHD's on the Feel Unique website....and caved. If I was going to get a pair, it was going to be a copper pair. So whilst spending my hard earned money, I thought I may as well get the NARS Orgasm Blush that's been sitting in my basket for months whilst I'm spending all my money.

What I didn't realise was that I was entitled to a free goodie bag since I had spent over £100 - oops.
It included some of my favourite brands, and also a lot of stuff I had always wanted to try. The gift is worth over £100 itself.

The gift included
A Pink Makeup Bag
£20 off GHD Voucher (too late dammit!)
Benefit - Porefessional mask.
Elizabeth Arden - 8 hour cream
Emma Hardie - Amazing Face Oil
Bed Head - hair spray
Bed head - Shampoo and Conditioner
Caudalie - Cleansing Oil
Balance Me - Restore and Replenish Face Cream
La Roshe Posay - Redermic C10
Ren - Flash Hydro Boost
Decalour - Excellence Cream
Phyto Extreme Hair Mask
FleurDeForce - Lipgloss in Little Star
Tanya Burr - Nail Polish in Little Duck
and a 15% code off any of the brands in the gift set.

So even though I spent a small fortune on straighteners and a blusher...I think I got a pretty sweet deal!
I'm off to Japan in March, so all these travel sizes will be coming with me for sure!
The Caudalie cleansing oil is my favourite product so far - I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this. I've also been enjoying the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. It's so soothing on dry skin and chapped lips - this might need a full size purchase too!

The GHD's are just as good as I thought they'd be...wish I'd done it sooner. (But I wouldn't of gotten copper ones if I had waited!)
And the NARS Blush is actually beautiful. It's really pigmented, so a little goes along way, and the sheen it gives is so pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog